Wednesday, November 09, 2005

To hell with it...



Jesus man, what the fuck is going on with the world? Why is every son of a bitch settling down and having 6 goddamn monkey children with the little wife? Christ, when did college end? Why are all these bastards so fucking ready to sell their souls to the corporate devil? And why is that somehow called "real life?" Well fuck real life man. I'm never going, not if they have to drag me kicking and screaming. Its a scam I say, I perverse fucking Nazi scam. They'll suck you dry and spit your husk of a corpse for your monkey children to pick apart like the depraved vultures they are. Not me man. No fucking way. Its Arizona for me, by God. Go west young man...out in the desert. Its the only damn place that's free anymore. I just can't wait until the spacelanes open - I can't wait to hop into my Ford fucking Starcruiser pay my way through those damn space tolls around Mars and then let the rest of the civilized universe eat the dust off my sandals. I'm out man. Sailing the solar winds on the Queen Anne's Revenge. Its the only way to stay sane. Christ! The authorities will be on to me of course. How could they not? They can't let someone like me get away...it'll be bedlam. When word of this gets out they'll have hell on earth. It might occur to people that living off the fat of those rich bastards is better than shoving it down their frog throats. The fuckers will riot. No stopping that. The depraved bastards will destroy everyone in their path. Women and children won't be safe. Who can blame them? After years of servile bootscraping who wouldn't be in for a little murder and rapine. Not me though. Hell, no. I'll be lightyears away making treaties with Alpha Centaurians, trading them beads for gold. Silly bastards. I'll feel guilty, sure, but a man's got to make a living.

1 comment:

Mary Elizabeth said...

settling down is highly overrated